How do I sign up for a SALPay Corporate Account?
SALPay Corporate Account allows you to order SALPay Cards, invite payees, load funds, and run payouts. SALPay can be integrated with a company or companies within a Salarium Account to ensure an easier and secure payout. Creating the SALPay Corporate Account requires the Business Owner or the Authorized Representative to initially undergo and fulfill the SALPay Know Your Customer (KYC) Verification Process before proceeding to SALPay Know Your Business (KYB)
SALPay KYB is a set of practices to verify a business. This step is an extension of KYC laws in compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001. This company verification process includes providing business information and government-issued business documents.
To fulfill the KYB Verification Process, follow the set of instructions below:
1. The Business Owner/Authorized Representative should first secure the following requirements for initial KYC:
- Government-issued ID - front and back photo
- Selfie holding the presented ID
- Make sure your ID is not covering a portion of your face
- Make sure you are not covering any details of your ID upon holding it
2. Install the SALPay Wallet mobile app from Google Play for Android or App Store for iOS.
4. Go to business.salpay.com/login. Log in by entering the mobile number and password associated with your SALPay Wallet.
5. Enter the registered Company Name then click on. The Company Name you should enter here should be the one that appears on your company's business documents.
6. Accomplish the required fields under Business Information.
7. Upload the required Business Documents based on your Company Type.
How do I create a SALPay Corporate Account for my business?
Creating the SALPay Corporate Wallet requires the business owner/ one of the business owners to first sign up for a SALPay Personal Account. This requires the business owner to initially undergo and fulfill the SALPay Know Your Customer (KYC) ...
How do I log in as Admin to SALPay for Business?
To log in to your SALPay as Administrator, follow these steps: Step 1: Go to business.salpay.com/login Step 2: Enter your mobile number. Step 3: Enter your password. Step 4: Click Login. You should be directed to your SALPay Admin Dashboard upon ...
How do I load funds to my company's SALPay Corporate Wallet?
What is Prefunding? Pre-funding is the process followed by a corporate client to fund their SALPay corporate wallet in order to disburse salaries to their employees/payees. It is done through deposits (cash or cheque) or online transfers to a SALPay ...
How do I check the status of my SALPay KYB Verification?
Log in to your SALPay Corporate Account to check the status of your KYB Verification. Our compliance team will leave a note regarding the fields that need to be revisited and requirements to be uploaded. You will know that your SALPay Corporate ...
What's in my SALPay Dashboard?
Upon logging in through the SALPay Wallet mobile app or web app, you will automatically be directed to your SALPay Dashboard. Your SALPay Dashboard has two main components, the SALPay Wallet Dashboard and the SALPay Card Dashboard. SALPay Wallet ...