Ordering SALPay cards can be done through your SALPay Corporate Account. Having sufficient card credits allows you to purchase cards upon inviting payees. Meaning, that you as the Business Owner shoulders the SALPay Card fee for each payee that you are about to invite.
Selecting Paynamics as a payment method allows you to pay for the card credits you ordered in four (4) different ways - BPI Online, Over-the-Counter Payments, Bancnet, and Dragonpay. Upon successful payment, the number of card credits you ordered will reflect on your SALPay Corporate Account dashboard.
To order SALPay Cards using Paypal as a payment method, follow these steps:
1. Go to business.salpay.com/login, then enter your mobile number and password associated with your SALPay account.
2. From the Top Navigation, go to Transactions then select Card Management.
3. Click on Order Card.
4. Accomplish the Order Card form by providing the following details:
- Card Design
- Number of Cards
The total amount to be paid for the cards automatically reflects upon entering the number of cards you would like to order.
Click on Next.
You can also order cards in advance, remaining cards will be displayed as available card credits.
5. Provide your Billing Details and Shipping Details.
6. From the payment options, select Paynamics.
7. You will be directed to the Paynamics Gateway page upon clicking on Submit. The left part of the page shows the billing details, while the right part shows the options for the payment - BPI Online, Over-the-Counter Payments, BancNet, and Dragonpay.
8. After reading the Terms and Conditions, tick the box just beside it and choose your payment method from the four (4) options. After choosing one, click on Continue/Pay Now button.
a. Click on Continue.
b. You will be directed to BPI online page. Enter your username and password, then click on Accept.
a. Choose one from the list, then click on Continue.
b. You will be given instructions on how you will settle your payment. (example below is for SM Bills Pay)
You also have several options to choose from for the Over-the-Counter Payments. Choose one from the list.
a. Make sure that you have a Bancnet Online account and your ATM is enrolled. Then, do not forget to tick the box. If you have none, you will not be able to settle your transaction via Bancnet Online.
b. You will be led to Bancnet payment page, and supply all the details needed. Then, click on Submit.
a. If you choose Dragonpay, click on Pay Now.
b. You will be directed to Dragonpay's page, and you have to choose your payment method. Then, click on Select.
c. You will be given instructions on how you will settle your payment.
Settling of payment may vary depending on the selected payment option.
After the successful payment, the number of card credits you purchased will be reflected on your SALPay Corporate Account.
In case you encounter issues or you need further assistance in ordering cards, reach out to our Support Tea through any of these SALPay Communication Channels.
- SALPay Website through chat- salpay.com
- SALPay Corporate Account through chat: business.salpay.com
- SALPay Wallet Mobile App
- SALPay Web App through chat: personal.salpay.com
- SALPay Support Team Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com