How do I change my email address from the app?
You can change your email address through the SALPay Wallet app or the web app if your currently verified email address is no longer active or prefer to use your personal email. Since SALPay is commonly used for payroll or payout, SALPay and Salarium admin prefers to use the company email for sending Account Payee Invitation. After a successful verification and activation of your SALPay account, you can change your email address later.
To change your email address through the SALPay Wallet App:
- Launch the SALPay Wallet app from your mobile device.
- Enter your mobile phone number and password, then click Login. You will be directed to your SALPay Dashboard.
- Click the User Menu found at the bottom-right corner of the screen. The side navigation screen appears on the right.
- Choose Change your email address.
- Enter your new email address. A Verification Code will be sent to the entered new email address.
- Tap the screen to enter the verification code. You have 60 seconds to enter the code.
Your email address has been successfully changed upon entering the correct verification code. You will be redirected to the SALPay Dashboard.
How do I change my ATM PIN?
In case you wish to change your ATM PIN, follow the instructions below: Visit the nearest UnionBank branch or ATM. Insert your card in the ATM card slot. Enter your existing PIN. Choose “Other Transactions” from the Menu. Choose “PIN Change”. Enter a ...
How do I change my SALPay Wallet 4-digit Passcode?
Your SALPay Wallet's 4-digit Passcode serves as another layer of security to keep your account safe from unauthorized login and transactions. You are required to enter your passcode each time you exit the app or when the screen is locked. The ...
How do I change my password?
You can change your password by following these steps: Click the User Menu at the right bottom right of the screen. Click "Change your password" from the side navigation screen. Enter your new password on the Change Password screen. It should contain ...
What to do during KYC Verification?
What is SALPay KYC? SALPay KYC or SALPay Know Your Customer is a mandatory process of verifying the identity of a user who is about to create a SALPay Account. The goal of this process is to prohibit any fraudulent activity in using the tool by ...
How do I download the SALPay Wallet mobile app?